These Australian case-studies are a fantastic resource to help Eco-Schools share the practical details involved in implementing their Eco-Schools program and delivering action projects that are linked to the school curriculum.
The case studies cover:
- Eco-Schools Topics addressed
- Project background and action taken
- How pupils took leadership
- Sources of funding and external support
- Challenges & lessons learned
- Results and impact
- Educational resources used
- Next steps
Have an inspiring Eco-Schools journey to share? Complete the case study form below!